Checking | Savings | HSAs | IRAs
& CDs | Personal Loans | Convenience
Health Savings Accounts
A Health Savings Account is an account that helps to pay for qualified
medical expenses using tax-exempt funds and tax-free earnings for
individuals and families with a High Deductible Health Plan.
- No minimum deposit
- Monthly Maintenance fee of $2.50
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- Checks are available upon request
- Earns Interest
- Monthly Account Statement - Online - Free
- Monthly Account Statement – Mailed - $1.00 per
- Unlimited Transactions
- Deposits and withdrawals are limited to those
set forth by IRS guidelines.
- In the event any HSA accountholder needs an
in-house withdrawal or causes a return of excess contributions or a
mistaken distribution, there shall be a $20.00 special processing fee
due to additional IRS reporting by the bank.
- Not everyone may qualify for an HSA. See
your tax professional and/or insurance provider for details and
For additional information on Health Savings
Accounts, please click
here. Washington State Bank is not responsible for the content.
Back to the top